Craig Riedel

Next NEOSWUG Meeting (12/10/14)

Discussion created by Craig Riedel on Oct 21, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 20, 2015 by Anthony Bear

Hope everyone enjoyed the last meeting, and thanks to all that attended!  It's now time to move on to the next meeting.  True to our promise of moving the meetings to different venues, our next meeting will be taking place on the shores of Lake Erie at Burke Lakefront Airport.  One of our fellow Group members, Tim Cochrane of Dynamic Mechanix, was kind enough to work out a deal to get the space donated to us for our next meeting which will take place on Wednesday, December 10th.  The details of the meeting still need to be finalized, so Jerry and I will keep you up to date as things start to materialize.  If there are any particular topics that you would like to see covered, please let us know by either posting to this thread, or sending us an email.  Below you will find a map to the location of the meeting, and a description of who Dynamic Mechanix is.  Thanks Tim for helping us out with the meeting site!

Dynamic Mechanix does contract mechanical design work. We have full cnc machining capability off site, and a Faro Arm for reverse engineering on site. Our biggest asset is our practical manufacturing skills that lend to products that are easy to assemble and manufacture, while maintaining aesthetic qualities. Most of the work I do is with assemblies that have between 20-200 parts. I have experience with sheet metal, plastics, and composites.  www.dynamicmechanix.com

12-10-14 Meeting Location Map.png

Outcomes