Need to get 1,000 dpi, but can only seem to get 300? I don't know a lot about graphics and rendering in SolidWorks.
-Some other background info
- I'm using the maximum render setting in Solidworks
- I've done close up rendering and far away, but both seem to keep the final image quality at 300dpi.
- The system I'm working on just states my graphics card is Intel(r) HD Graphics. Is this limiting me?
- Also, I would like to render this as a tif file. The only option I see for the tif file is 16-bit.
- I cannot find any options in the menu to change the dpi. It seems only switching the format of tif or jpeg will change the dpi.