1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 6, 2014 3:53 PM by Jacob Picolet

Using EPDM templates to create project folders folder card does not display the Project card

Brian Digeso

Used the EPDM templates to create project folders. When I run the template it prompts user for all the proper information but after it creates the folders they default to show the standard folder card rather then the template card. Was working when I testing in sandbox but now it does not work in either the sandbox or the production vault.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Re: Using EPDM templates to create project folders folder card does not display the Project card
          Jacob Picolet

Brian,  assuming you are talking about the data cards for the folders you just created:  The data cards for folders are based on location inside of your Vault.  If you save it at the top level of the Vault it will propagate down into all sub folders that aren't assigned a data card. Thus, I'm guessing the data card you created got moved to a different folder or erased.   On the other hand, if you are talking about a template card, it only shows for inputting information into a template. 

Hopefully, I understood your question correctly and this is helpful.

-JP