Anybody ever had the Network License Manager not show licenses correctly?
I have a Pro and a Premium license. So each one has a Standard license associated with it.
If I'm connected to the server I can open SW premium no problem. Then if I open another instance on another computer it opens the Pro license. That's all as expected.
But even after I close both of those, and the License Manager shows I have 1 of each available, it shows I have 0 of 2 of the Standard licenses available.
This only matters because last week I tried to transfer a license to my laptop to take on a support trip and you have to borrow a Standard license before the Pro or Premium.
Nothing I could do got SW to show those 2 licenses as being available. (reboot, reread license, stop/restart license server)
We're not on a tech support contract so I'm hoping when I get back in town I can beg support since it's purely a "your software is screwing up" issue, not asking for help on something I don't know how to do (clicking "borrow" is pretty straight forward, I doubt I'm screwing that up...)