AnsweredAssumed Answered

I'm going to create a detail reference bubble symbol, suggestions?

Question asked by Tim Treybal on Sep 4, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 4, 2014 by Tim Treybal

Many times in my drawings I feel it's relevant to add a split detail bubble (circle) symbol with the top text referencing a detail/section and the lower text noting the sheet number it's on.  This avoids the cluster of text needed to relate the same information.  Is there an available symbol or block to do this or do I need to create it myself?  I used to do it in Auto Cad and make the block text editable.  On the new one I create I suppose it will have to be exploded to edit the block text,  That's okay.  Suggestions before I go ahead?  Thanks!