AnsweredAssumed Answered

Student Edition for US Military Veterans

Question asked by Ryan Briggs on Aug 29, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2015 by Jeff Holliday

In the process of getting this, I need to give my DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. I am currently still on active duty, so I do not have this yet. Is there anyway I can get this offer or am I out of luck?


Thank you

Ryan Briggs