AnsweredAssumed Answered

A few specific "How to" in the new forum

Question asked by Mark Biasotti on Aug 14, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 by Deepak Gupta

After reading Greg's recent post, I still  have a few questions on how to do things I did frequently in the old forum:

1. when I logged into the forum I want to immediately review "content" - i.e. discussions but SW forum always default at the home page. I would like it to default in content - like I was able to do in the old forum (I think it was called "my places") ?
  2. if I want to start a discussion while in the Content section of the forum, there is no button that I can find to initiate a discussion. You must go back to the Home page to do this?
  3. This is a general question - For many of us that have been here for a while, we like to read the forum every day and we review discussions, and reply to other's specific threads after reading them. The question is what is a successful method for continuing to read content after you've replied to a  specific thread (and still in it?  Is it the browser's back button (I use chrome)  or is it some other method that the Forum as built into it. While in a specific thread, I do notice at the top there is path showing the thread's category. Do we click on this?  To summarize, what I'm asking here is what is a good and proper workflow for reading thru content, replying and then continuing to read where you left off?

Thanks

Mark

Outcomes