If I'm reading your question correctly, you're asking if there is a 'template' or 'recommendation' for working within an ISO compliant system while using EPDM / reference document attachments?
So, are you asking if there is any ISO documentation on reference document handling?
In my opinion, every company is so very different that having such a standard 'recommendation' is virtually impossible. What I've found most helpful is:
1. if the company has a fixed standard of handling referenced documents,
2. where every user knows and implements this standard
Hope this helps. If it does not, could you flesh out the question some more?
Hello Andries Koorzen,
Thanks for writing me back on the same. Exactly your suggestion showing me right track. Accordingly, I'm looking for kind of solution on the ISO design process which solving complex & critical problems during new product development. Including following points:
1. Before start working on requirement check whether product design is feasible or Not.
2. Take suggestions from different departments with enclosing required set of documents (Including old product data, designs, analysis report or anything related under Concurerent Engineering concept) for reference.
3. Every time when sharing design with different departments automatically attach required or related documents.
4, Under regulatory compliance ISO or any standardization fit in custom design workflow.
5. Is any limitations for design workflow in EPDM?
Thanks & Regards,