I need some help conveting this part into a sheet metal. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks
just did a wrap with 1mm- might get you started
hope this helps- have a good'n kelef
Thanks - that worked great. I'm just trying to understand how you did this.
1) You said that you did a Wrap with 1mm. I did not see any Wrap feature in the Feature Tree.
2) I also saw you have radius on all the bends. Did those got automatically created during the Sheetmetal conversion?
3) I was using the "Insert Bend" command after ripping the edges and got stuck. I guess, I do not understand the difference between the "Insert Bend" command and the "Convert to Sheet Metal" command.
Thanks for your help.
sorry for bad choice of expression
I said "just did a wrap with 1mm" - following natural folds direction
incorrect "1) You said that you did a Wrap with 1mm" - a WrapFeature,
2) Yes the radii are created during convert- set or change default as required
3) I selected "Convert to Sheet Metal" with your indicated flat base flange,
and then selected each bend as needed, allowing for the corner treatment
and auto relief
I used the parameters- external to body,1mm, 0.50mm, 0.50mm,
as you did not indicate any preferred rip/fold lines- just went with flow dude
of course you may need to change these as required
been trying for the last 4 hours to PM you,
no luck with this new forum format-
how can I do you for-
apologies if there is yet a further delay
in any response>
my direct email "email@example.com" kelef
Retrieving data ...