Hello all, we wanted to reach out to pass along some preliminary information about our next meeting.
What: NEOSWUG Meeting – CarnivalWorks Edition
Date: Wednesday, September 17th
Time: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Where: Beckett Gas, Inc.
38000 Beckett Parkway
North Ridgeville, Ohio
The intent of this first notification email is to initiate a head count for planning purposes. We would really appreciate learning about your intentions by the end of August at the latest and the sooner the better for us.
Our plan includes these activities:
- A Model Mania competition with awards to be hosted by none other than Mark Schneider of Solidworks.
- Presentations by Fisher Unitech.
- A Mini Partner Pavilion to include Genus Software and CamWorks. We're trying to have at least 3 vendors in attendance.
- A 3D printer in action.
- A variety of carnival games where you can win tons of prizes.
- Of course there will be food and my guess is that it just might be something you would find at a carnival?
- A showcase of your products that you have designed in Solidworks.
- Representation from both area VARs.
As for your contribution to the night, we are asking for you to submit a high quality jpeg image of anything designed in Solidworks that you think would be interesting to the group. Along with the image, please let us know what it is, who designed it, and what is it used for. We will compile all your submissions into a PowerPoint presentation which will be displayed throughout the night. We may also need to reach out for some help, so if you let us know you’re planning on attending, indicate whether you are willing to volunteer some time as well.
Beckett Gas will be running production with its second shift staff that evening so we ask you to be considerate of these individuals. We will also require everyone to sign into the building and wear a guest badge as long as you are on the property. More information on this point will follow as we get closer to the meeting date.
Craig and I are really looking forward to setting up this event for the group and hope you all are just as excited to join us.
Remember to keep us updated and we will do the same as the plan takes shape.
Can’t wait until CarnivalWorks.
Have a great one everyone.