may you wanna see this options to choose from :
(In a drawing, click Options (Standard toolbar), select Document Properties, and then select Dimensions)
- Leading zeros
- Standard Leading zeros appear according to the overall drafting standard.
- Show Zeros before decimal points are shown.
- Remove Leading zeros do not appear.
- Trailing Zeros
- Smart Trailing zeros are trimmed for whole metric values, conforming to ANSI and ISO standards.
- Standard Trailing zeros appear according to the ASME Y14.5M-1994 standard.
- Show Trailing zeros are displayed according to the decimal places you specify for Units.
- Remove Trailing zeros do not appear.
Yes, I have tried the various options for trailing zeros that can be set in document properties but these will change all dimensions, I need to set some dimensions on each drawing to 'smart' and some to 'show'