I would like to learn if it is possible to put a custom variable in the solidedge data card as I did in the picture?
I managed to figure out how to do, you have to type in Custom block name.
Check out the topic: "Variable Mapping - Solid Edge Files" in the "Administration Guide"
Mapping to Solid Edge Custom Properties
This example describes how to map an Enterprise PDM variable to the Solid Edge property
To map a variable to a Solid Edge custom property:
1. In Solid Edge, view the property information for a file to determine the custom
properties to map to.
2. In the Enterprise PDM Administration tool, open the Edit Variable dialog box and
create a variable named Accuracy.
3. Click New Attribute.
4. Under Selected attribute:
a) For Block name, select Custom.
b) For Attribute name, type Accuracy.
c) Type the Solid Edge file extensions that contain this block, separated by commas.
For example: dft, par, asm, psm, pwd.
5. Click OK.
6. In the Card Editor, open the Solid Edge file data card.
7. Add an edit box and select the new Accuracy variable as the Variable name.
8. Save the card and close the Card Editor.
When a user adds a Solid Edge file to the vault, the control in the data card shows the
value found in the Solid Edge file's custom properties.
Do not exist a custom option.
Retrieving data ...