Don't think there is a manager to change them all. Would be nice.
Try the option to make a copy to the other configs. You'll have extra plots but it should carry your changes to those configs. But be careful, the name of the plot doesn't carry over and I think it may carry a fixed plot scale.
Yeah, that was my experience as well. I ended up using the following procedure:
1. Delete all cut plots from all configurations.
2. Create new ones in the first configuration, load results, then change the color scheme and fixed upper and lower extents.
3. Copy one cut plot to the other configurations.
4. Go into each configuration and rename the cut plot.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each additional cut plot that was created.
This is really where a manager or a flow project design table would come in handy.
Yes, as Conway said... it would be handy with Results Manager to command on plot across other configurations...