I've been having to name my sheet tabs the "Part Number" which are driven by EPDM. I' tried macros, however I lack the skills with macros to get very far.
I currently have to:
1. create new sheet in a drawing and add a part to the page.
2. open the actual model of the part(right click on view and open model)
3. right click on model and select "properties..." (which pulls up the EPDM data card)
4. highlight and copy the parts "Part Number"
5. return to drawing and paste the "Part Number" into the sheet tab
I attached pictures of the process to attempt and explain my process.