2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2014 9:36 AM by Brian McEwen

Contain tab

Nhat MAI

Hello,

Does anyone know how to update the contains tab?

EPDM.png

you can see that I updated AFP2283 and it shows version 1/2. Why doesn't it show 2/2? I need to know because when you click on the AFP2283 it opens the old version and not the new one.

• Re: Contain tab
          Jeff Sweeney

Version 1 of AFP2283 was in your local cache when you checked in 31-228T1212-052. If you checkout 31-228T1212-052, then get the latest version of AFP2283, then check 31-228T1212-052 back in, you'll be golden.

• Re: Contain tab
            Brian McEwen

Jeff is right of course, but I would also point out that it is often not a problem if it shows the older version in the Contains tab.  You shouldn't really need to fix that (by checking in the parent again) -  if people are trained in how to use the system. I mean you can, but this could come up a lot, and it would be a pain to try to fix all cases.  Also consider that you can set some users to Always Work With Latest Version (Settings>>Reference Dialog).

If you Clear Cache or Get Latest Version, you will get the newer AFP2283 file. I guess as a PDF (as opposed to SolidWorks) the signals are not as clear that it is out of date...