AnsweredAssumed Answered

Fold lines on a structure member

Question asked by Simon Duggan on Jul 1, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 1, 2014 by Kenneth Barrentine


Attached is the part in question. It is a ppiece of RHS with four bend points on it. Is there anyway to flatten/unfold/show the bend lines or dimensions of where it is bent?

This is bound to be a common senario in any drawing office, so if it isnt possible how are these parts drawn with you?


Any help much appreciated. Cheers


Simon Duggan