I am working on a business plan for an add-on supplier start-up as my Masters' Thesis.
I am very new to this forum and have actually very very limited understanding of SolidWorks. Therefore please excuse me if I might ask "stupid" questions.
- What are the benefits of being a Research Associate over being an independent solution supplier/add-on?
- Where can I find a list of all add-ons available?
- How can I find potential competitors to my colleagues' add-on?
- How can I market an idea?
- Where can I find benchmark pricings?
- How is revenue distributed (approx. margins for each in the chain)?
Thank you for your support.
Better late then never:
SOLIDWORKS Engineering Software Partner Products SolidWorks
Retrieving data ...