1) Unzip your swcsharpaddin.zip template
2) Find the csaddin.vstemplate file
3) Open it in notepad and remove the node as marked below
4) Save file
5) Zip folder to a template as it was before
6) Restart Visual Studio. Now it should work. But you need to add the references to SolidWorks libraries manually to your project.
Regards, Artem Taturevych | Snr. Developer | IC3D ANZ
IC3DSteel – New Steel Solution for SolidWorks
Why does this happen?
Also, It's referring to a namespace SolidworksTools and a SolidWorksTools.File. I can't find a .dll that seems to contain them. Where could I find those?