AnsweredAssumed Answered

Advice for getting a reverse knurling?

Question asked by Todd Toso on Jun 18, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2014 by Deepak Gupta

Hello all,


I've had great success using the knurling feature solidworks has to offer, however I'm trying to figure out a way to show a reverse knurl on a rendering (also referred to as a cross hatch)


Below is an image of a standard knurling that I can already achieve in solidworks.



I'm looking for advice on how to achieve the reverse knurl effect seen below:




Any help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated!


Thanks in advance everyone,


-Todd T.