AnsweredAssumed Answered

BOM and McMaster-Carr

Question asked by Nick Pospisil on Jun 11, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 by Christopher Estelow

So my assignment this week is to reassemble one of our old skimmers in SolidWorks using one of our old drawings from 2002. Problem is that our BOM in the drawing makes little to no sense! I'm looking at the McMaster-Carr website so I could potentially find some of the parts which are included in the inner workings of our skimmer. If it calls for a woodruff key, what does woodruff key #11 mean? How do you measure an o-ring when all you're given is 01-244 in part number. None of parts are dimensioned either. Does anyone know where I could start because no one in the office knows how to help either. Thanks!