- I see a Fillet or Chamfer has a red-X error because one or more affected Edges no longer exists.
- I click Edit Feature. I want to reselect new edge(s) to be Filleted or Chamfered.
- under Items To Fillet/Chamfer I see the green ***Missing Edge*** item.
- I click the ***Missing Edge*** item
- press delete key to remove it. No response!
- click the Missing Edge a SECOND time
- press delete key. Now the missing edge goes away.
- click other edges in the model to add them to the Items To Fillet/Chamfer list.
This seems like a bug. Why do I have to click the item TWICE before I can delete it from the list? Any other program and I could click it once to select it and that's all it takes.