4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2014 5:01 AM by Tui Meu

    Help to find normalized kind of bushing for a screw. [OFF TOPIC]

    Tui Meu



      Sorry but i don´t know where to put this topic, unfortunelly I don´t know where i can find a normalized bush, that can you see on the attachement. Can someone help me, giving the name of this part, or a seller? This bushing allows to the part fixed rotate, and the screw is always fixed.


      Thanks for the help