For 70 years, Alloy Engineering has been an innovative leader in the design and manufacture of high-quality, nickel alloy and stainless steel equipment for high-temperature and corrosive industrial applications. Our reputation is built on a foundation of engineering and fabrication expertise coupled with an understanding of high-temperature material performance in a variety of applications and industries. We share our application know-how with customers and provide responsive, technical and logistical support of our products throughout their operational life..
SolidWorks Designer Skills and Qualifications:
- Create complex fabrication drawings/solid models using primarily SolidWorks. AutoCAD Mechanical is also utilized for legacy and customer drawings. These drawings may be created from customer supplied drawings/sketches or engineer sketches.
- Reverse engineer customer products to create SolidWorks drawings. This will require the use of tape measures, calipers, straight edges, etc.
- Complete ECR's (Engineering Change Requests). This is the process to properly document the revision of a drawing after if has gone through production.
- Create/modify bills of materials
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Entry Level position
- SolidWorks & AutoCAD experience
- Ability to read drawings
- Ability to work with engineers and shop personnel in a team environment
- Reverse engineering experience (taking an existing assembly and creating the required fabrication drawings)
- Mechanical aptitude and problems solving skills
- Detail oriented, independent thinking, self-motivated.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly
- Understanding of manufacturing constraints
- Recognize schedule limitations and exhibit a willingness to meet critical deadlines
- General computer skills
- Design experience with metal fabricated components
- Ability to properly detail weld joint configurations
- SolidWorks Certifications (CSWP)
Alloy Engineering Co. offers a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, 401(k), health/dental plan, and other benefits that are competitive with our industry.
Alloy Engineering Co.
844 Thacker Street
Berea, OH 44017
E-mail resume to email@example.com