|Job Title: Mechanical Engineer|
|Company: Cleveland Tool and Machine|
Cleveland Tool is a well established company located just 10 minutes from Cleveland Hopkins Airport. As a result of our growth and success, we will be offering opportunities for more manufacturing professionals in the very near future.
At this time, we are looking for an exceptional Mechanical Engineer. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team of professionals including the owners, using your skills to design manufacturing equipment for international customers.
Cleveland Tool and Machine began as a manufacturer of high quality automated machinery for the production of Sheet Metal Fittings in 1996. We have grown to be a major supplier of Wax Injection, Ceramic Injection and Sheet Metal forming machines. We have customers in the United States, Canada and 15 additional countries. Visit our website at http://www.clevtool.com , to see our offering of machine products to our customers in the commercial, medical and aerospace markets.
Our engineers are very involved in R&D projects with the purpose of improving quality and productivity which saves our customers time and money, as well as improved safety.
* Have 4-5 years experience designing / engineering manufacturing equipment / machinery to include:
Mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
Design of detailed parts, sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
Components, parts and materials
Bills of materials
* Have experience in R&D in order to create solutions to the design of unique or custom machinery
* Be familiar with our products or machinery with similar dynamics (a plus)
* Possess computer literacy with one or more –SolidWorks, Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) or other 3D CadCam software
* Be experienced with a turnkey approach by providing assistance beyond design, by supporting the team with the manufacture, installation, startup, operation and troubleshooting of the equipment
* Have the ability to interact productively with all internal staff, including production, engineering, sales and service
* Be able to communicate professionally and courteously with customers by phone Email or in person in matters of concept, design, operation, problem resolution, etc.
* Be available to work 45-50 hours per week- in the office and on the production floor
* Possess a BS Mechanical Engineer degree or have equivalent experience
* Be hands-on as this position requires the execution of all typical design tasks and related activities
We will provide an excellent salary, full health care including free dental and life insurance, 401(k), vacation, etc.
You can visit us at clevtool.com to see more about our company.
If you are interested to talk further, please give me call directly.
Alex Butanowicz (HR)