4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2014 8:45 AM by robert dattilo

    CSWA/CSWP while unemployed

    Jeremy Diaz

      I was curious if there is any way to get a student/trial version while unemployed?


      I would like to take the CSWA/CSWP test, but I can't afford a full seat license, and graduated a year ago from college so I am not eligible for those versions (I think).


      I want to take the CSWA at least to show I am solidworks competent, I used it regularly for 4+ years in school, and I can do the practice tests easily, but interviewers keep asking for proof I still know how to use solidworks effectively. I can't seem to find a method of taking the CSWA that doesnt require a full seat.


      Any help would be appreciated.