Indexing stopped working and we discovered we were getting Windows Indexing errors everytime someone checked in a file.
New items checked into the vault could not be found with indexing on. When you turn it off (disabling it from PDM Admin), you could use the typical Generate Report from with PDMWorks and the file would be found. We rebuilt the catalog, re-enabled indexing, and now we can find all of the files that were previously checked in, but as soon as we checked in a new test file, we got the Windows Indexing error and searching for the file returns 0.
I have been working this issue with our VAR but thought I'd check with my peers.