AnsweredAssumed Answered

Modifying Holes

Question asked by Todd Stowell on Apr 7, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 8, 2014 by Todd Stowell

This is my very first project besides the pressure plate turtorial. I have no previous expirence with Solid Works, I am just teaching myself how to use the program. After using the hole wizard I cannot figure out how to modify the holes. I need the side hole to intersect with the three vertical holes only. I also need to cap off the left and right holes at the bottom and only have the center hole go all the way through. In addition I need the center top hole to taper.

Cover1.JPG Cover2.JPG