Rodney Hall

New CSWP Orleans!

Discussion created by Rodney Hall on Feb 6, 2007
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2007 by Phil Sluder
Hey All!

Wow! Solidworks World 2007 is awesome!

I passed the CSWP Exam Sunday! Now I hope to bring this experience back to the HSWUG user group. After all, leaders should lead by example!

If you ain't here you are missing the best Solidworks User event that you can attend! If you have never been to one and don't think the boss will let you, just have your boss contact me for a testament to the value you will get for the money!

My first 8 hrs was spent taking the CSWP Exam on Sunday, time well spent. Then, We enjoyed an awesome Superbowl party. Oh yeah, back to value for your money! Attending Solidworks World allows you to meet and network with other Solidworks Users from all over the globe! No amount of training or software tips can substitute for one on one discussions and networking that you can achieve at an event like Solidworks World!

Well, I hope that if you are reading this now that you all get infected with the SWW Virus and come next year to get your cure!

Seriously, if you need help justifying the trip next time, contact me... I will help you find the way!

Outcomes