AnsweredAssumed Answered


Question asked by Callum Fisher on Mar 27, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2014 by Glen Shirley

Hi All,


I am looking to take an exam for solidworks to continue my development, and i am not sure which exam to take, the CSWA (Certified Solidworks Associate) or the CSWP (Certified Solidworks Professional).


Im not to sure about the differences between these two certifications? Can anyone advise me on which one i should take, or if you advise taking both, then which one i should do first?


Many thanks,