I recently got a new computer and just got around to installing the updated graphics driver downloaded from SW Rx. Now all of a sudden, my configuration pull down goes to the center of the screen and it disappears before I can get the pointer over to it (See picture). However, if I position the part in the middle of the screen, I am able to get on the menu and it still functions properly(B). Could this be graphics card related? That is the only thing that has changed since yesterday. Any ideas? Reinstall driver? (sort of a hassle to get admin)
- SolidWorks 2014 SP1.0
- System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
- System Model: Precision T1700
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
- Memory: 16384MB RAM
- Card name: AMD FirePro W5000 (FireGL V) Graphics Adapter