AnsweredAssumed Answered

Fill an assembly with fluid body.

Question asked by Amir Bahman on Feb 13, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 18, 2014 by Alin Vargatu

I have two parts mate to each other to form a cooling bathtub and reticular cooler panel. I want to fill all the space inside it with a fluid body. How can I do it, maybe using intersect. I don't want to fill the gasket and screw spaces, only inside bathtub and channels. Thank you.