4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 3:19 PM by Michael Hewson

eDrawings 2013 Download?

Michael Hewson

Where can I find a copy of eDrawings 2013 to download so I can run it on my XP computer?

• Re: eDrawings 2013 Download?
          Lukasz Siwiec

Hi,

Welcome to SolidWors Forum Michael.

You can find it in DVD with SolidWorks. Where is a folder eDrawings so you can instal.

Michael Hewson

Oh, you assume I have a copy of Solidworks when I don't.

I currently use eDrawings 2009, but I am not sure that will read what someone is about to send me.

I use someone else to render our 2D drawings into 3D with Solidworks, then I just use the eDrawings viewer to check what they have done. They might have an old disc with the 2013 version on, so I will ask them to see if they can find it.

Colleen Murray

I have the same issue.  I am still running XP.  I work with outside firms who design in Solidworks.  I only use AutoCAD.  I need to view their 3D renderings in eDrawings.  I understand 2014 is the latest release, but I have not upgraded my operating system and need 2013 so it works with XP.  If technical support isn't provide to older versions, that's fine.  But the downloads should be made available.  The whole world has not migrated to Windows 7 or 8.

Michael Hewson

I am glad it is not just me!!

I have been searching for the 2013 download (which you like to think will still be available as a download from Solidworks even without support), but the only ones I can find are full of viruses so I have not bothered with them.

I am going to see someone tomorrow who uses Solidworks, so I will see if they can help.