AnsweredAssumed Answered

changing one end of a extruded base cylinder

Question asked by Joe Black on Feb 5, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 5, 2014 by J. Mather

i draw a solid cylinder now i want to change one diam of the end to change it to a thimble shape and add a dome then convert to sheet metal ,is this possible?

can i anchor one end and decrease the other end ? and then add a dome ?