4. Do 1. first then anywhere
6. Refer to 1. & 4.
Hope this helps.
To answer your questions:
1) You do not need a degree to get a job, but it does help to open doors. I don't have a degree and there have been plenty of times when I wish I did.
2) Start out with the CSWA and move up from there.
3) YouTube has a bunch of videos.
4) Just because you're certified doesn't mean you can design/draft. Your options will be limited.
5) Yes, but for a design or drafting position, you'll need other certification or experience.
6) Practice, practice, practice. Go to a technical school and learn drafting and/or design. It'll help you out a lot.
Where are you located? I think the answers you have gotten so far are pretty much USA specific. Could be very different elsewhere.
Jerry S. (who only knows about the US)