An established and growing company is looking for an experienced Injection Mold Designer to join their team. Responsibilities include the design of plastic injection molds through using SOLIDWORKS as well as detailing drawings to effectively communicate the design to tool room personnel. Also includes the follow through of designed projects, providing support to involved personnel, as well as troubleshooting tooling issues.
- Design and detail plastic injection molds
- Maintenance of engineering records per company standard operating procedures
- Development, documentation, and monitoring of Mold Design Standards.
- At least five (5) years experience in Plastic Injection Mold design
- At least two (2) years experience with Solidworks
- Data and record management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
PolyLinks, founded in 1995, is located in Asheville, North Carolina. The company is a leading innovator in rapid product realization and bio/med manufacturing industries.
Polylinks, Inc. provides competitive pay rates along with a solid benefit package including:
-Retirement savings plan
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com