I was finally able to get the belts to attach. However, I get errors when I attach either far pulley.
My initial error was that they were not completely in alignment. I now have them mated to the same plane.
My entire assembly turns caution yellow.
Folks can't help much with such a generic question. It would be best if you could attach your files. Second best would be to show what some or all of the warnings are.
I uploaded the assembly.
It is a pulley and rail drive system for a garment printer.
- The main drive motor "A" (.2in pulley) turns a 3 inch pulley "B" with a drive belt.
- The 3 in pulley turns a shaft which mounts a .5in pulley "C".
- .5 in pulley"C"- 2nd belt- .5 in shaft mounted gear "D"
- further along the shaft another .5 in gear "E" attaches to a tensioner mechanism.
- A final belt runs the z direction to pull a pallet assembly in the z direction.
I can get things moving corretly with gear mates.
I cannot get things to move correctly with belt mates.
conversion_v5.zip 20.2 MB