AnsweredAssumed Answered

Partial Edge Flange?

Question asked by 1-2BQUFUX on Jan 13, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 by 1-2BQUFUX


Im looking to do a probably fairly simple thing with sheet metal, simply doing an 'Edge Flange' but only a partial. I dont want to extrude the entire surface. The picture below will hopefully better explain what I am looking to do. Thanks for your help!