2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 6:56 PM by Bill Stadler

Does anyone have a user settings CRP for Report Generator?

Bill Stadler

I have over 386 Users and 22 Groups in EPDM.  I need a report that will return the settings for the users and groups.  I am not a sql guy and do not have access to the database.

Maybe SolidWorks could set up an on-line round table discussion for "Reports Adims need".

Thanks,

Bill

• Re: Does anyone have a user settings CRP for Report Generator?
          Joy Garon

Hi Bill -  Look at solution S-037428 (How do I create a SQL Query or SolidWorks Enterprise PDM report listing user or group folder permissions defined in a file vault?) and S-058172 (Is there an Enterprise PDM T-SQL query or report that will list all administrative permissions assigned to groups or users in an Enterprise PDM vault?) in the knowledge base. They include CRP files as well as queries.  Regards, Joy

• Re: Does anyone have a user settings CRP for Report Generator?
              Bill Stadler

Thanks Joy.  When I run "Show assigned administrative permissions for users" It returns rights the the ADMIN user has.  I am looking for rights for all users.  Same with "Show assigned administrative permissions for Groups" it just shows the Admin Group.

If I run the explicit folder crps I would most likely bring our server to its knees with the amount of folders and users that we have.

I would like a report that returns each user and their settings so I can verify that all are the same. I also need a report that shows each group and their settings.