I've created a multiconfiguration part - an electrical connector with different numbers of pins in each configuration. To make the pins I used a linear pattern and everything seemed good as I linked the design table to the number of pins in the pattern. Switching between configurations changed the number of elements in the linear pattern. However, the fully defined sketch containing the linear pattern is no longer fully defined and the pins are free to move - in some configurations rows of pins are in the wrong locations. Adding extra constraints to fix/fully define one configuration seems to work but then on switching between configurations these constraints go away and again the sketch is underdefined. Am I missing something or am I asking for something that cannot be done.