SolidWorks Applications Engineer
Prism Engineering, Inc., the Mid-Atlantic region’s leading provider of SolidWorks, Mastercam and Stratasys 3D printing products & services, has an immediate opening for a SolidWorks Applications Engineer. We are currently expanding the SolidWorks technical team and are looking for a qualified candidate for:
- Telephone and Email Technical Support
- Live instructional SolidWorks classes
- Live pre-sales SolidWorks demonstrations
We require our applicants to have the ability to work with our client base to help solve complex engineering, design, and hardware/software problems across a diverse range of industry applications.
Prism Engineering is committed to continuing the lifelong education of our staff in order to provide the highest level of satisfaction to our customers. We require our AE’s to complete SolidWorks certifications regularly.
The candidate must possess:
- Excellent communication and follow up skills (both telephone and e-mail)
- High level presentation skills (comfortable in front of a crowd)
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software, hardware, and engineering problems
- 3D CAD experience – SolidWorks and SolidWorks Simulation experience a plus
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k), and paid time off
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org