4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2013 12:43 PM by Justin Kropetz

    Solidworks code for items like Degree "<MOD-DEG>" etc etc

    Justin Kropetz

      I am wondering if anyone has or can point me in the direction to find a list of code like <mod-deg> for the rest of the solidworks symbols etc etc. Your help is greatly appreciated!