<copy of an email sent to connswug>
You probably don't remember me, but I'm a SolidWorks owner who has had significant challenges with the product...
Let me get straight to the point.
I'm in need of someone who can:
- operate under an NDA (pretty standard)
- use my .drwdot, .prtdot, and, .asmdot templates, or improve them TBD, or port them to better templates
- help me determine if upgrading my SolidWorks would provide real benefits to the work product
- be familiar with various COTS bearings, fittings, fasteners, etc. -- ToolBox?
- assist me in a mechanical & design review of an engine model
- produce drawings that I can be used obtain RFQs from various suppliers
I realize I can't ask you to vouch for another person, but I am under some significant (and sudden) pressure to get this done so that I might close a deal in the near future (think Thanksgiving). Because of the time considerations I can't indulge someone who "knows how but hasn't done it for a long time".
I hope that you can refer someone to me who would be interested and ready to engage as soon as next week. Alternatively, perhaps you know a professional recruiter whom you trust, and might have a larger bullpen to draw upon. If that's not possible, can you give me any idea how to proceed?
Questions? Google Voice me: (213)207-6691
Thanks in advance,