AnsweredAssumed Answered

I want to cover a body with "fish scales"

Question asked by Jason Turner on Oct 23, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 18, 2013 by Shan Lentine

I have a client that would like to put a "fish scale" pattern on a cylindrical/circular surface for a part that is to be printed. First of all is this the right forum? Secondly, how would this be accomplished?


The only information I have found on this topic is located in the following discussion.


Unfortunately there was no resolution to the question.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.