I want to buy me a new desktop to run a clean version of SolidWorks.
I will be using SolidWorks mainly for small work.
I've come across this desktop configuration:
- Intel Core i7 4770 3.4GHz (Haswell) Quad Core Processor
- ASRock H87M Moederbord
- 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Geheugen (max. 16GB)
- 1000GB S-ATAIII 3,5" Harddisk
- Intel® HD Graphics 4600 onboard
- PCI-express aansluiting voor uitbreiding videokaart
My question is, what can I expect from the Intel® HD Graphics 4600 onboard? I see that only P4600 is supported, but what is the big difference between them?
I'm not going to render or do heavy work, so would this configuration be OK?
Thanks in advance for your advice.