AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is the equivalent in Solidworks

Question asked by Mark Greenwell on Oct 8, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 8, 2013 by Deepak Gupta



Quick question, in AutoDesk Inventor in sheet metal there is a couple of functions.


1 is called 'Contour Flange' and the other is 'Contour Roll'.


What would there equivalent title in SolidWorks sheet metal be?


I don't rely use a lot of sheet metal and I am only asking as i saw a cool video on their forum called 'roll the part to a cylinder', this used these two functions along with a shared sketch.