Take back question 2.
Hi Derek, I saw that you spoke to our technical support about this yesterday. If there are questions still open, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
From what I can see:
1. I think you need to look at equations earlier in the doc. I'm not sure what you mean about c.
2. Not sure what you mean here. But looks like it is no longer an issue.
3. You would need to come up with this through a physical test or a simulation. No doubt challenging. Or use your knowledge of the system for an estimate.
4. Yes, this is possible. Check http://www.hawkridgesys.com/blog/flow-simulation-2013-parametric-studies/ . Not exactly what you are doing but similar.
5. Porosity I believe only affects the values of velocity in the porous medium for viewing.
Thanks. Yes, I did. I wanted to get opinions from different sources so sometimes I posted my questions more than one place.
For my first question, I didn't know I can click on on the equation and it will point me to which page it belonged to. Not a problem anymore. It was a bit confusing because in the doc, it uses the same number for two different equations.
Thanks again for the help.