AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replacing part in drawing file to up revision

Question asked by Chris Disalvatore on Aug 27, 2013
Latest reply on Aug 27, 2013 by John Burrill

I need to modify a part that is tied to a drawing file that already has an extensive ammount of dimensioning and tolerancing. Looking for the best way to replace the part file with a modified copy, and also maintain the previous revision of the drawing file.