AnsweredAssumed Answered

replace face

Question asked by Jackmow Tan on Aug 20, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 18, 2020 by Allen Wilson

some time i have small portion of face different lever from the main face , due to draft or few face joint together.

simple shape can be correct by create a surface and replace it. but some time it is not that simple,

  is Solidworks has a function like replace face, but it works for solid refer to solid, instead of surface refer to solid.