It is hard to tell exactly what you need, but it sounds like you want to access the configuration specific custom properties of a component referenced in a drawing. Is that correct?
Assuming it is, you could something like this for a selected drawing view:
1. Get the root component using IVIew::RootDrawingComponent
2. Get the IComponent2 pointer using IDrawingComponent::Component
3. Get the component's underlying IModelDoc2 pointer using IComponent2::GetModelDoc2
4. Get the custom property manager for the model using IModelDocExtension::CustomPropertyManager. You specify whether you want the documental-level custom properites (the Custom tab) or the configuration specific custom properties via the argument in this method. So for example, if you had a configuration called "Short" you would get its custom props like this:
Dim swCustPropMgr as SldWorks.CustomPropertyManager
Set swCustPropMgr = swModel.Extension.CustomPropertyManager("Short")
5. You can traverse all of the custom properties in a configuration using ICustomPropertyManager::GetAll.
Hope this helps.