Help! is there a way to convert 2005 to 2004?

Discussion created by Guest on May 28, 2005
Latest reply on Sep 8, 2016 by James Pare
Once you save it in Solidworks 2005, I do not believe you will be able to save it back to 2004.
You may be able to try save it as parasolid and ask the other person import as parasolid.
I hope this will help.